Thursday 21 May 2009

Trip to Barcelona

Okay I new it was going to be hard to do any phys whilst out here but this is silly!

Tuesday I managed nothing (up at 3.55am to catch the flight)

Yesterday I got a short brick session in (in the hotel gym):

7min 30sec at 10%
10min bike approx 150W
5min at 7-10%
10min bike at 150W
5min at 7-10%



Today I finally managed to get out for a run! I got to bed after a big work dinner at about 11.30pm (some of the team were out until gone 2am...) and had a breakfast meeting at 7am. Managed to get up at 525am and drag myself out for about 6.5kms from the hotel (www.hotelarts.com) to the statue of Columbus (pointing the wrong way!!) and back. Interesting place to run - nice and cool at that time but company was only tramps/dog walkers and drunk people!

I will post sat download and data when I get home tomorrow!
Later
i.

No comments:

Post a Comment